Halloween was lots of fun for us. (well, for me at least) I was Princess Lolly from the game Candy Land, and Nate was Lord Licorice.
I went to work like this (thanks for the skirt Melissa). Then I dressed Nate up and we went to Wingers where we were served rare yummyness by Michael Phelps.
Nate made a verry dashing Lord Licorice. Almost too much so: I had to remind him Lord Licorice is supposed to be evil.
That's better!
3 comments:
Love it! thats great. nice costumes. jealous
Very nice! Great costumes.... Did you take Thanksgiving pictures? If so, would you send them to me. We will be awaiting your next post with anticipation....
I can't believe it took you this long to get Halloween pictures posted! Its Christmas lady!! LOL
LOVE the costumes though. SO creative, may have you design our costumes next year! We didn't dress up.
Can't wait to see when you post again! Thanksgiving in July??
Post a Comment